8.26.2012

Slon... come and get your fashon on!

The girls designed a bunch of clothes and then they hung signs all over the house advertising their business. I wish I had a picture of all of them (some said 'juelry' and 'neklessis') they were so cute. The girls wanted us to come buy their products. When Ang and Addy went in to pay they said they wanted real money. So it cost 51 cents for Angela's and 38 cents for Addy's purchases.
This is was their station. Sorry mom it just happens to be your closet.
Just cause he is so cute and getting so big.
Later when we were cleaning up I found a homemade envelope with A LOT of homemade money. $200 up to $50,000 dollar bills. The girls must have made it with intentions to buy the clothes. I wonder who the genius was that stashed the fake money and made us use real money for the purchases. 

No comments: