4.10.2012

Surgery

Trig had to have tubes in both ears and his adenoids taken out. He was crazy busy at the hospital, there was a lot of new territory for him to cover He did really good and hopefully he will start feeling better.

3 comments:

We Are The Smith's said...

Poor little guy I hope that he starts to feel a lot better and I'm glad that he didn't have to go through the summer sick. I'm sorry you had to go through the hospital stuff its not fun at all.

sharon said...

So glad that it is over and he is doing well. It's always scary to have your kids and grandkids have surgery. I wish we hadn't waited so long to have your adnoids removed. He is a happy and handsome little boy! Love Granny Sharon

Aly said...

He is so cute! Glad everything went well, and that he is ok with the hospital, because chances are you will be back again! :)