
Last weekend Dean and I got tickets to Conference. Ang watched the kids and we went down to SLC with the other million people. We walked through City Creek after the session... So did the other million people. But I really wanted to see it so it was worth it. Saturday night we had treats and played games.
On Sunday we went to Laurel's for a fabulous dinner and watched conference. Laurel took Dean home so the kids and I could stay and play in Utah.
Ang tended Josie Monday morning while I took Trig to the Doctor. Later we met them at Alyson's to frost Easter cookies and dye eggs. Grams came over to visit. Shawnee came over too!
Ang did lots of nails, Alyson made a good dinner and Casey took the kids on a horse ride.


Tuesday Maddie watched the kids while I went to the Dentist. Then we went shopping.


Josie got a new hat for her Tea Party when Granny gets home! Trig learned to go up and down the stairs this weekend, he was so proud.
We stopped by Papa's on our way home to have lunch and play tractors.
No comments:
Post a Comment