Addy came to visit. She told me a week before she came and I was so excited all week. I needed her to come, it was so good for me to have a friend stay for a few days.
We went to the barn to see the new baby puppies.
Koen spent a lot of time pushing this little stroller around, he was dressed... most of the time.
I made Koen really sad when I told him he couldn't eat the play dough.
We had a little birthday party. We had to use a number 2 candle because that is all I had. I had to light the candle a lot so everyone had a couple turns blowing it out.
Josie burned her hand really bad on the stove and Addy held her with her hand in water until she fell asleep, well past 10 pm.







No comments:
Post a Comment