11.07.2013

Baby Quinc got invited to her first picnic. Josie carried all these toys up stairs because she wanted to invite Quincy. I guess it didn't occur to her that I could have carried Quincy downstairs. Anyway it was fun to watch the two girls play; Josie is such a good sister she adores Quincy...
That is until Quincy got real ambitious, weaseled herself out of her bumbo, and grabbed the basket of food she had been eyeing. Josie went berserk; Quincy just stayed focused; and I laughed. I sure do love being the momma!
Quincy is 6 months old. She has been crawling for a while now. She is starting to sit for longer periods of time each day. She loves baby food, and is still on nutramigen. She is magically happy now and is such an enjoyable baby. I enjoy watching her grow and develop but now that she is happy I wish she would slow down so I can savor every stage with her! We love her so much. 

No comments: