I thought it was important to document CHASE. Its a little game the kids and Dean play every night before they go to bed. I know I say it a lot but Dean really is such a good dad. He chases them around our house and they sequel and then hide from him he finds them and then they tell him to hide. Josie is really no good at this game. She always hides in really easy places and usually the same place. If no one has found her in 2 seconds she starts yelling or just comes out of hiding. Trig on the other hand is really good. He gets in really small places and is very quite, he will stay there forever until he is found. Dean doesn't really play fair because he hides in one place and then moves to another place where the kids already looked so they can't ever find him. Now when its Dean turn to hide Josie says, "hide a easy place dad". I love that this is their game, I just get to watch. Truth is if both of the kids were hiding I would not try to find them.
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment