That is the brand inspector there working the tail end of the shoot. I'm pretty sure he is going way beyond his call of duty.
Dean came and got Josie to help him tie up all the loose ends of the day. According to Josie they rode all the horses back to the barn, and helped the calf with a broken back.
Josie took this picture the week before when TJ was up helping ship Lawrence's cows I just think its cute and she really is getting good at taking pictures.

2 comments:
Love the picture of Dean and Josie. You are way better at this camera junk than I am.... (*sigh) Maybe someday.
I can clearly see that Sooner has learned to sleep standing up. He hasn't changed. I guess I liked him because he showed his personality. He is an honest horse lazy and proud of it.
Post a Comment