Mom Maddie cut her hair and dyed it dark...
Johnny brought Dean's horse back today and so I got to see his girls. I was shocked to see Maddie's hair. She has been trying to get it long and blond before she went to Africa. She went to Thomas Hardy and came out short and dark. I talked her into telling grandma so she let me style it and take her picture. She wanted to wait until she got off the plane to shock grandma (I remined her of the reaction that haunts us all from Addy's hair cut). I told her it would be best to give them a little heads up. Anyhow she looks adorable, I love her and her hair!Emily did this while Maddie and I acted like we were in Jr. High


2 comments:
This post was a good decision... I second the Addy hair shock!! - Casey
Maddie looks so cute! And old. I remember when she was little. Oh dear, getting old I guess.
Post a Comment