I'm a firm believer that if you pretend your not sick you get better faster. So this morning I asked Dean to take us fishing. One of the perks of living in the middle of nowhere is we have this perfect little pond on the hill above by our house.
We didn't even fish but we did throw A LOT of rocks in the water and that exciting enough!
Tonight I walked around the side of the house and found this. I walked back inside and asked Dean why his clothes were on the ground outside. He said, "they got puke on them". So again I asked why they were outside. He replied in a very obvious voice, "I'm going to burn them".He comes home covered in cow crap and it doesn't phase him but a little throw up and the clothes have to go. I have never met someone that despises puke as much as him.
This little man will be walking in no time. He is going 5 or 6 steps pretty regularly and he is really proud of himself. O I love him.
This morning Josie started shrieking from the living room. I ran in to find she had both her hands stuck in a toy. she was mortified but I couldn't stop smiling, it was too funny.
I took a couple pictures of my neighbors family. Now Josie asks to look at Baby Morley on the puter 5 times a day.



2 comments:
Here at my house we have 24 hour rule - you have 24 hours to be sick and yes you can still fold laundry even if you are sick. Hopefully you are a little more sympathetic.
SO Sorry that everyone has had it. We missed you yesterday.
Great picture of a great little family!
Post a Comment