"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, Glad as I can be; Clap my hands and shout for joy, Then climb up-on his knee, Put my arms around his neck, Hug him tight like this, Pat his cheeks then give him what? A great big kiss!"
Dean's work is never ending, he could work 24 hours a day 365 days a year. He is a hard worker and I appreciate that. After a couple days when the kids woke up after he left for work and went to bed before he came home, we decided 6 would be a good time to be home. He obviously loves us because he has been making such an effort to be home by 6. I love it, we have dinner at a decent hour, go to the park, do yard work, watch movies with our neighbors, etc. We have been loving summer!
Now if we could both just turn our cell phones off at 6...
No comments:
Post a Comment