Trig has been obsessed with figuring out things on his own. He loves to see how things work and to find the power to do things on his own. He likes to snap, button, zip, cut, sweep, etc. He hasn't mastered the buttons quite yet but I've really been impressed with his dedication and his try, he doesn't give up quickly. I just love him, I couldn't resist snapping a picture of my half dressed determined little guy.
We have been eating a lot of snow cones lately. I blame it mostly on Dean because he loves them more than the kids, but its nice reaping the benefits. Quincy was delighted when I let her eat hers by herself.
We have been swimming a lot lately but today wasn't actually a swimming day, this is just a pretend swimming day where these two ran around all day in their swimming suits pretending they were at the beach.Sometimes when you have older siblings you get to pretend your swimming too!



No comments:
Post a Comment