12.15.2012

Good Dad

Dean is such a good dad. The kids love when he comes in from work, they can't leave him alone. He chases them around the house and gives them bucking horse rides. He is good to let them crawl all over him. I love the winter because it gets dark and it forces him to stop working and come inside.
The other night we put the kids to bed and a few minutes later Josie started yelling for her dad. She said, "Dad I need my baby, I can't sleep without my baby, go get her down stairs, she is crying." Then I hear him say, "here Jos just sleep with this purse tonight". I walked in just in time to see him trying to hand her a toy purse and convince her again that she could just sleep with a purse. I busted up laughing and walked down stairs to get Josie her baby because clearly the walk was just too far for Dean. O how I love him.

1 comment:

Sharon Hall said...

Oh that was so funny. I wonder if you would of asked your dad to get your baby down stairs, what he would say? mmm you probably would of just gone and got it yourself in the first place. laugh laugh
Love your blog MOM