Mostly for the Journal - Trig is 11 months. I love this age but it makes me sad he is growing so fast. His personality is really starting to show and honestly I'm afraid that he is going to be wild. He is completely on table foods. I'm pretty sure he still has a milk allergy but I can't quite figure out the severity of it; I'm still working on that. I'm going to take his bottle away this week when he finishes his last can of formula. I'm pretty sure he won't mind because he prefers a sippy cup anyway. He has a forward facing car seat and uses a booster now instead of a highchair (maybe I'm the one making him grow up so fast, but he is just so big and its so much easier than having all the baby gear around). We went to the Dr. again yesterday and wouldn't you know he has ANOTHER sinus infection. He has started to fight back a little when Josie is smothering him and sometimes I smile when he makes her cry - she deserves it. He still LOVES balls. He isn't too interested in walking. I'm convinced he says momma, ball, get it, and ta-da. In the car he pats his legs and jabbers when we sing Going on a Bear Hunt. Basically I'm raising a genius baby and he is really really cute.



3 comments:
He is adorable. You probably do not want to encourage walking if he is already too busy to keep track of. Enjoy the crawling stage.
He is growing too fast. I wish he lived closer.
I know I just saw you...but I just got caught up on your blog...and now I miss you again. Maybe i'll be brave this summer and bring my kids up to your house...i know they'd love it
Post a Comment