What website/company did you go through to print your blog? I am needing to do that with mine, after all that is one of the main reasons I keep a blog :) How difficult is it--do you do much editing? Let me know! Katienielsen7@yahoo.com
Lindsay!!!!! I totally remember you! Look at your awesome and adorable little family! Soooo cute! What is your hubby's name? I will aske Matt if he remembers him. So fun to connect through blogs! I will add you to my list! Hugs! P.S. Your mom was my favorite teacher in HS! If you want to help with WW , we are always needing help!
2 comments:
What website/company did you go through to print your blog? I am needing to do that with mine, after all that is one of the main reasons I keep a blog :) How difficult is it--do you do much editing? Let me know!
Katienielsen7@yahoo.com
Lindsay!!!!! I totally remember you! Look at your awesome and adorable little family! Soooo cute! What is your hubby's name? I will aske Matt if he remembers him. So fun to connect through blogs! I will add you to my list! Hugs! P.S. Your mom was my favorite teacher in HS! If you want to help with WW , we are always needing help!
Post a Comment