12.11.2011



We got family pictures taken with the Fox family last week. They babies were sick and my husband was super ornery so consider the circumstances they turned out pretty good. Trevor wasn't able to make it but we were pretty lucky to get that many people at one place at one time. I'm so glad I have my very own picture with Jose in it (Jose is the Fox's foreign exchange student from Ecuador). I really really like Jose he is such a nice boy; well he makes fun of me sometimes but I think he is adorable!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love these. You all look great! Dean looks a little, um, serious, but that's just Dean. J & T are precious!

Brooks and Andrea said...

Your pics are cute even though Dean looks thrilled :) Trig is even pulling the same face.

Taryn said...

These are such cute pictures. I'm jealous Josie has enough hair to braid. Your kids are so cute. Trig looks so much like Jake.