Josie and I spent two days with Addy, I'm not as good as my mom at bed rest babysitting but I did make her laugh so I count it as a success.
They look so innocent until you leave them alone and they make this kind of mess.
My daughter has an attitude. She would scream at Krey when he wasn't doing what she wanted. She never cried she just gave a long high pitched scream. Krey would eventually give in and they would be friends again.
This morning I forgot all about her fits and she let me rock her for about three seconds and then a fly zoomed by and she was off to catch it. Someday I'll get a baby that cuddles.
4 comments:
For someone Josie's size even the help of a DVD can give you a boost. Funny pictures.
Yes is was great and thank you for the laughs. Come back soon!!!
love all the pics...i guess it makes me forgive you for blowing me off the other week ;-) happy belated birthday josie!
I love the last picture of Josie - It reminds me of life sometimes! I wish I could wail at a job interview and they would quickly give me what I wanted.
Post a Comment