Dean broke the baby just like he said he would. He named him rEgGie.
He thinks he is a really good horse and doesn't really want to sell him anymore...
...surprise surprise.
He thinks he is a really good horse and doesn't really want to sell him anymore...
...surprise surprise.

5 comments:
These pictures are so cute. I wish you were not snowed in:) She is funny & you are in love because she is lovable. It wouldn't matter if you were in a big house or if it were summer, You would love her just the same.
Oh yes, I forgot. I love the little piggy. I can't believe she is old enough for a big girl hair do.
I wish we could come sledding up there. That looks awesome & VERY dangerous!! Dean is so cool.
Wow, she really does stand well and a lot!! Nice job on her hair, it looks so cute and her EYES. I love her EYES big and blue.
The snow party looked really fun and Im also excited for the summer and have you come down alot!!
She is a little lady. she is beautiful! I'm saying this for Grandma Hall..."The reason why she fell down in that last picture was because that large thing squeezing her head was too heavy." Love ya!
I love love the big bows too! and I also love when you girls blog it just helps me to feel like I am not missing out on everything. Thanks so much. Love you
Grannie Sharon
Post a Comment