Josie did the queen contest for Plain City. It was exciting to get her and her outfit ready at first and then it became and huge chore. I was glad we did it once and kind of thought that was it but she is determined to do it again. I'm torn because its so pointless but it is the only thing she has shown real interest in besides piano. Because we already had everything we decided to put her in the contest in Bancroft too. It was a entirely different caliber, I'm sure she was the only one with a washed horse. She was the youngest by far in her age group and ended up again second attendant.
I feel so bad we didn't get a picture of all four girls together. Taylor, Kaitlyn, Hannah, and Josie all competed and look so cute.
These cowboys were so supportive, we sure love these boys!
She had a ride in parades in Plain City on the 4th, McCammon for their founders day, and Bancroft on the 24th. She loved it and is always talking about her next parade... and she has all her outfits planned for the next several years.



No comments:
Post a Comment