3.20.2015

Quincer Noodle

We have been calling this girl Quincer Noodle for a long time I don't know how it came to be but I just want to squish her most all the time. She is so fun and wild but she sure can throw a fit.
Trig dresses Quincy up in his sheep riding gear and let her ride him around a few times. 
She is obsessed with her clothes if she could get it figured out she would change every 10 minutes.
and she loves to color. 
Her and I had a good time this winter feeding cows with Dad. The other two rode on the wagon so just she and I got to drive and she felt very important. 
She is getting easier and maybe learned that screaming doesn't get us anywhere any faster.
I took the girls to the park and learned that Quincy defiantly weighs more than Josie. 
She loves ice cream I thought I could just get one to share with her but she didn't let me touch it. 
She loves the sand and will play out there by herself or with Trig for an hour at a time. 
She is VERY attached to her coat, not a specific coat but will not leave the house without a coat of some sort, its like a security blanket for her. She goes through phases where she wont leave without a hat and if you try to take it off she freaks out. She is very spoiled and screams loud enough she usually gets her way, I'm working on that.

1 comment:

The Burks est. 2008 said...

Your kids are so cute! I love how you express their personalities, and how they are so different. :)