11.24.2014

Binkies

Quincy was getting really ornery. I tried to never let her have her binki out side of her crib or her car seat but it seemed like she was always crying for it. She woke up a lot in the night trying to find it and I decided it was way more work than it was worth so I decided to cut it off. Is was like she new what was happening. I got all the binkies out of her drawer and the scissors and she started crying. I thought she would think it was cool it I let her play with the scissors but she wouldn't even play with them. After I cut them off she wouldn't even put them back in her mouth she new they were ruined and it was over. She cried a little at night but I just gave her a sippy cup of water and she really did fine. 

No comments: