4.25.2014

Baby Quinc is 1

This little baby is 1
This is how you look when you wake up on your very first birthday! I have been trying so hard to get Quincy to walk, I want her to be able to walk outside in the summer. She will take a few steps for marshmallows and she will stand for a while as long as she has something enticing keeping her mind off the fact that she isn't holding onto anything, like the lens cap for instance.
This little girl has the EXACT personality of her dad. She is so so happy and pleasant as long as she is fed, well rested, and doing what she wants. But she has a short fuse, sometimes its funny how quickly she can loose her temper. 
I love when she mimics talking on the phone and, 
I love to play peek-a-boo with this girl, who wouldn't?
She loves the pans all day, every day
She loves to be outside and anywhere the kids are. She has spent a lot of time the last few months in the farm truck and she is always a really good sport as long as she can see what's going on. I sure love this baby and I hope this next year goes a lot slower than the last one has. 

1 comment:

sharon said...

Just enjoy Quincy so much. She reminds me of my babies. I just giggle to my self looking at this post. What a fun little girl so adorable.