4.24.2013

Happy Birthday Trig!!!

The older trig got the more I realized we were lacking boy toys. I wanted him to have some boy toys so I talked my dad into making building him a barn and shed. I was so excited to give them to Trig, I knew he would love them. Ill be real honest... I gave them to him the day before his party. I figured he should get to play with them without all the chaos of the party and that turned out perfect because he was so busy at the party he didn't even open this present.
I set it all up how I wanted and took a picture and then he came in and immediately moved everything around but I was so happy he loved it. Uncle Craig even came and played with him for a while. He cried when it was time for bed and he had to put it away.
Because I had already finagled my dad into making a barn and a shed I just asked him to make Trig a belt too! He did and its awesome but I don't have a picture yet. 
Thanks Dad I really do appreciate all you do for me!

No comments: