3.17.2013

Just two of my adorable nieces

Maddie and Taylor came to stay with us for a couple days. They were so pleasant and it was fun to have company. Josie was over the moon about the whole deal, she loves 'Tader'.  We stayed busy. Taylor sewed three bags, a doll pillow and blanket. She sewed herself this swimming bag for summer entirely by herself I didn't help with one stitch; she is getting pretty good. Josie was so happy to have a matching bag just like Taylor! 

Lawrence was so nice to catch Dolly so we could take Taylor's picture for her report on Draft horses.
 Maddie is so sweet and helpful whenever she stays. She helps keep the house in order and she stayed home so Trig could take a nap while the girls and I ran to town. We worked on more of her math homework and visited I just love her company. She and Taylor were good sports to help feed the baby calves a couple times while they were here.
I just noticed Trig isn't in any of the pictures, then I realized it is because he was with Dean almost the entire time. He loves to go with Dean and Dean is so good to take him. That worked out perfect because its hard to have a baby boy around while you are sewing and painting nails!

2 comments:

The Burks est. 2008 said...

Josie looks lots like Leann in those pictures I think! You sound like a fun mom and aunt.

Aly said...

Thank you so much for having her! She had a WONDERFUL time! We love you and your sweet family. I am so not a crafty mama, so you are kind of making me look bad. :) Love it all! Great pictures!