4.17.2011

Multi-tasking Momma

This little lady is a good momma. She always makes sure her baby has a bottle, a bowl with a spoon, and a blanket. Josie loves to sit in the doll bouncer with her baby, it doesn't even bother her that she is obviously way way to big for it. This morning she was taking her baby for a stroll around the living room while taking care of some business on the phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is WAY TOO CUTE!! I love reading your blog and all the funny things Josie does. I heard all about what a wonderful girl Dean found when you guys were engaged and it's nice to finally see some pictures now that I found your blog! Tell Dean hello from Kira!

Katie and Rob said...

Josie is sooooo darling! Love it! Good luck with the upcoming birth of your baby boy--excited to see pictures! Hope everything goes well :)