11 years ago
2.12.2011
Cameron invited our whole family to a Grizzlies game for Addy's birthday! When we were on our way to Utah I was on the phone multiple times planning a baby sitter, dinner, and meeting times; then someone else would call and all the plans would change- over and over. Dean looked at me and said, "don't ever expect me to plan you a surprise birthday party with your family- I don't love you that much - there is sooo much drama". It's true there is a lot of drama but it, there is just so many people to please, but it always works out as a good time in the end. After the game we went ice skating. Pretty sure pregnant ladies should not ice skate, however it was a good thing I did or the Ballard's would have never made it around the rink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for making the effort to come all the way to Salt Lake! I am sorry that I caused some of your baby sitting drama. ):
GOOD THING YOU TOOK THE KIDS AROUND IS RIGHT. SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH BEING A SINGLE MOM:)
NOT MIKE. BUT TOO LAZY TO SWITCH.
Post a Comment