11 years ago
12.20.2010
Wife of the Year!
Pretty much I'm the best wife ever! Or possibly the worst because I couldn't listen to it any more. Dean told me he was going to buy a snowmobile this year. Fine with me, but he spent a lot of time looking at KSL, a lot of time calling dealers, and a lot if time talking and talking to people about sleds. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. Dean told me if he could just find one like my neighbors then he would be happy. So what do I do... call the neighbor and buy it. It wasn't really for sale but he let me buy it anyway. I couldn't hold out until Christmas so he went to pick it up. Now we are both happy! Last night Dean took me for a ride, pretty much my eyes were closed the entire time anyway so it didn't matter that is was dark, I was a little scared for my life but it was exciting. I love him! Merry Christmas Dean
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh it is nice when the talking stops:) I know exactly what you went through.
You know it will just be something different soon...
You are a great wife, I didn't know you too matters into your own hands, now it is like a SPECIAL love gift!!
You are a great wife! Josie is so cute, I can't believe how grown up she is getting. Your next one will be just as cute and I am so excited for you! Hopefully she will start getting hungry and start eating again.
Post a Comment