10.27.2010

Most of October

Cameron and Addy got us really good tickets to the REAL SLC game. It was really fun, perfect weather and a good game. I tired to buy a churro but Gracie said the line was to long so she wouldn't wait with me, I'm pretty sure it saved me at least $6.
Over Conference weekend Addy and Cameron's family came to stay with us. We enjoyed the company. My Mom and Dad came up for Sunday dinner as well.
These are my beehives they are crazy all the time. No matter how close they are, they are always talking over 120 decibels. They exhaust me, but I really do love them all.
We are excited to be excepting baby #2 in April. I was surprised when I realized I was pregnant, and felt pretty sick for the last little while. I feel a lot better this week so I think the worst is over. Josie and the baby will only be 21 months apart but I'm excited she will have a little friend.
Josie and I went to take pictures of Dean working cows but turns out its really not that interesting, so I snapped this cute one with grandpa instead.
Dean asked me how long it would be before he could take Josie to help him move cows. I told him at least 3 years, but I don't know if he will wait that long.
Sometimes when your the mom its okay to give your baby a cupcake for breakfast!
I took Josie to the Dr. because she had the flu and a sinus infection she hadn't eaten for three days and I was pretty sure that was a problem. She weighs 17.2 lbs and is off the charts - not in a good way- She is back to eating but is still really picky. She still isn't walking but is a busy little girl. She is a climber and has no fear of anything. She still cries every time Dean leaves the house, she loves him a lot but mostly she just wants to go outside.

5 comments:

The White's said...

I say cupcakes or oreo's for breakfast makes a good mom.
That picture with her Grandpa is cute.
I too thinki Dean should wait a couple years before he takes her but maybe by the time she is two she cand hold on tight enough and long enough to go with him. She is one strong girl.

emilee said...

Cupcakes have milk, flour, and eggs - all similar to a pancake. Besides that she is HAPPY!

Rick and Heather said...

Congratulations! Craig told Rick the other day that you were pregnant and I'm so excited for you guys!

Katie and Rob said...

Congrats on the upcoming baby! That is so exciting! Josie is such a darling girl!

Stephanie Hall said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I have really enjoyed having my kids close together. Hailee and Spencer are becoming best buddies and They both are super sweet to Alyssa. They all just keep me really busy! But I wouldn't have it any other way. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.